Friday, December 31, 2010

For Suttan

Remember when I said I suck at lots of things?  Like remembering birthdays and being a friend?  Well I don't think I forgot a birthday, but I DID forget a very important person in this new found running group who also happens to read this blog.  Oh, Suttan, I'm sorry!  Suttan began running with us too and is now dealing with a frustrating injury also.  Don't know how I forgot her when right now, she understands what this is like and what she is being stripped of.  Here is the lesson:  Healthy runners, don't forget the ones on the injured list.  Our bodies may not be able to join you, but our hearts and minds are... and they do.

Suttan, here's to speedy healing and a healthy and kick ass New Year for us both!

PS... hard to feel sorry for you when you are living it up in Vegas, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment