Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flying Pig 2011

A little out of sequence, I know.  I actually am not going to post a LONNGGG blog.  Yes, the mess in the basement toy room needs some attention (that does NOT mean I'm cleaning crazy) and I just don't have uninterrupted hours during the day like I do right now, SOOOO, this is going to be short!

Last night I registered for the Flying Pig marathon.  I posted on FB that I have "unfinished business" with that marathon.  Let me go on record as saying what I meant by that is a finish.  Don't be going around offering to pace me, Jack!  Of course I can finish the Pig on my own.  I am considering running this marathon with no time goal in mind at all.... just get to the start and run.  I considered that for Columbus, but as I got further in my training, I changed my mind because it was in the bag.  I now want a break from worrying about the "WTF factor" and just let the race unfold however it may.  Be in pulled hamstrings, cramped calves or whatever.  That doesn't mean I am no longer going after a BQ.  It simply means I have no intention of getting my heart set on it at the pig... for now... I think.... I reserve the right to change my mind.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment